News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Upcoming Retirement

Started by Jenson, June 14, 2014, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioActivitii

If he plays STO, ensure he gets a duckmobile.

Jim

Quote from: RadioActivitii on June 18, 2014, 06:41:31 AM
If he plays STO, ensure he gets a duckmobile.
We will have Jenson star in his own feature episode on Foundry

Baron

I thought I should emerge from the shadows for a moment to say thank you. Jenson, you helped to build an amazing community of folks which, incredibly, stands tall today. You were always someone I looked up to, and I wish you the best of luck in life!

Surok

With the actions and accomplishments you have done here, I have strong faith in you and I wish you good luck with all your future endeavours.
You have built a great community here, and I wish you a pleasant time as a fellow member.

Live long and prosper. =/\=