News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 3, Episode 12: "Return"

Started by Andromeda, July 11, 2014, 02:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda


Freya has been in hiding within the holodeck for nearly 4 months now, having passed much of her work onto Krex. However as Krex is recalled to his homeland to take part in a traditional coming of age ceremony, Freya is forced into placing herself back into the captains chair.

However things will not go as she had planned. The Perisan's are on the offensive and they seek to throw chaos into order.

It is time for the Triad to unite and take the fight to Perisan's for the first time in the war...


>>>>>  Sunday August 3rd, 2014 at 13:30 EST (17:30 GMT)  <<<<<<

Location: Le Spicy Server. 2.3
Required Files
Hercules

Andromeda

Reminder Bump.
If this does not go ahead, BI won't be on for 2 weeks as I'm in work next Sunday.

Andromeda

Postponed till August 3rd due to technical difficulties on my machine.

Andromeda

This was supposed to run today, I am aware of this.. And It didn't... And I'm very sorry. The reason it didn't is because of two reasons.

1) There was a power cut in the part of Runcorn I live in and no one would take responsibility for correcting this. As such power was not restored until 19:34 PM.
2) I wasn't supposed to be in work till 21:00 PM. However my Supervisor got my shifts wrong and I was down for 14:00 till 21:00. Not 21:00 to 07:00. So I got an angry phone call at 14:20 when I didn't turn up for reasons that were hardly my fault.