News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Master Award List Updated

Started by Lipton, July 14, 2014, 04:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipton

I have updated the Master Award List!

Before I add to this thread telling everyone who got what award this specific Community Day, I would like to know if I've done anything goofy since this is my first time updating the Master Award list. I hope I did everything right and I did as far as I know but I'd like to be sure.

Jim

Correction, I found the current master award list to be missing information. This is the correct information:
http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5626.msg41706.html#msg41706   @_@

Lipton

What? You mean I updated the wrong thread?! I wasn't aware of another thread... the one in my post is the thread Jenson linked me to I believe. And why do we have two Master Award List threads anyway? That's confusing.

Jim

Yes, my link has awards to be added to Jenson's list and vise versa. You would have to go through each member on both lists to compare apples to apples for a final complete result.  @_@