Star Trek: Ecclesiastes - Applications (Applications are OPEN!)

Started by Telex Ferra, July 29, 2014, 03:32:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

Quote from: evekiler66 on December 25, 2014, 11:52:52 am
im not sure if it was een or not so here it is again: (if it was i apologise)

Character Name: Kira Rucon
Character Specialties (Engineer, Doctor etc.): Engineer, Basic medical experiance (medic), Ops experiance (a total of a week experiance)
Character Bio (optional): (still developing charicter but when it comes it being needed it can be fillied)
Your availability during the Sunday 3:30 pm EST, 8:30 pm GMT timeslot: Most definatly
Character model: Roen

You're already on. Check Red 3  ;)

evekiler66

SFC3

Character Name: Jack Marshall
Character Specialties (Engineer, Doctor etc.): Engineer/Operations
Character Bio (optional): Jack Marshall is an Engineer at heart - specializing in all sorts of technologies, whether it be ancient or even alien. He can be quite quirky at times.
Your availability during the Sunday 3:30 pm EST, 8:30 pm GMT timeslot: Yes available

alpha249

Character Name: Akihiro Hoshino
Character Specialties (Science, Chief Science Officer): Advanced Particle Physics (Including Quantum Physics, Gravitation Anomalies, Quantum Physics)
Character Bio: Akihiro Hoshino has quite a fascination on Physics since he was merely a child, His father was a lawyer for the Federation while his mother was a Theoretical physicist at Starfleet, teaching Advanced particle physics where Akihiro got his interest in the 1st place. He can be a bubble head always writing notes down his PADD and always tackles the most philosophical questions while in the bridge, astrometrics or in the bridge. A scientist at heart, although he has quite an affection for firearms. He can handle himself on most situations. A natural leader in the field of science and sometimes at the heat of battle. Logical, and calculative and always spits out dry humour on situations. He can be a helpful hand for the crew.
Your availability during the Sunday 3:30 pm EST,8:30 pm GMT timeslot: it depends on the schedule, Im pretty sure I can handle it. +8 GMT (South East Asia)

I like guns...

Mecinee

Character Name:Selise troi
Character Race:Betazoid   50% Human
Most Desired Position:I would like to be a Junior command staff member
Second Most Desired Position:Tactical
Third Most Desired Position:Science
Model:Deanna troi civilian  1
Comments:I just want to help improve the Rp experience
Dorothy Xio

Telex Ferra

If you are one of

Vjokl
evekiler66
alpha249

please message me before February 22nd about your continuing availability or you will be removed from the roster.

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Mecinee on January 22, 2015, 03:51:10 pm
Character Name:Selise troi
Character Race:Betazoid   50% Human
Most Desired Position:I would like to be a Junior command staff member
Second Most Desired Position:Tactical
Third Most Desired Position:Science
Model:Deanna troi civilian  1
Comments:I just want to help improve the Rp experience

Sorry, I didn't see this. You're on the roster now as Cyan 3

Lipton

Am I checked in for Green 1 or do I need to send you a PM about my commitment?

Telex Ferra

alpha249

Since my Character died on Ep.18 on Ecclesiastes (Akihiro Hoshino). I thought I'll create a new one.

Character Name: Ram Yokoshiwa
Character Specialties: Engineer (Quantum Engineering, Particle Physics)
Character Bio: Ram Yokoshiwa, a problem child. Always had low grades in his days on Starfleet Academy. His father died when he was young while his mother took care of him. Always had a knack for adventures in his younger days and that was the reason why he enrolled in starfleet for action. He always had a fascination on mechanical things primarily on smaller ones. Things that cannot be explained easily through Philosophy, so he applied for the engineering course in Starfleet and to his surprised passed and graduated with flying colors. Spits out humour at the worst of times and always finds himself on the worst end of the ships he's assigned in. A very helpful hand in the transporter and warp core management of any ship although he always finds trouble with the higher brass of starfleet. I will replace Akihiro Hoshino of Cyan 2 (Btw he is a close friend of Akihiro)
I like guns...

leXie

Quote[Ram] always finds trouble with the higher brass of Starfleet.

Sounds like my kind of guy! Stick it to the man, man!

ECH

Character Name: Nathan Adams
Character Specialties (Engineer, Doctor etc.): Engineer, very experienced in the areas of weapons making and shields.
Character Bio (optional): Will get to it soon :)
Your availability during the Sunday 3:30 pm EST, 8:30 pm GMT timeslot: Yes

I love most mainstream science fiction shows (Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica (2004), X-Files, and StarGate) and I will defend them all.