News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Want to Write for Ecclesiastes? - LOOK HERE!

Started by Klaw, July 29, 2014, 04:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Telex and I are now accepting plots for Ecclesiastes!

This is a perfect opportunity for each of you to take some time in the spot light and write a plot which will unfold a story that YOU want to see! Maybe it'll give some medical personnell some spotlight? or maybe it'll focus on a Rival Tal'shiar group - it's all up to you, all you need to do is write it!

So, get to writing, and when you're ready for us to see it, send it to either Telex or myself. And we may just see it happen in a future episode of Ecclesiastes!

(Hint, this is also a brilliant learning curve for any of you who may want to run an SRP in the future...)

Telex Ferra

We've already received some plot ideas! Submit your stories and let the community decide which episodes air!





Klaw

Don't forget this opportunity! We want each of you to have a stake in this SRP, so please, send in your stories!

Telex Ferra

Gonna re-emphasize this

Today's episode was written mostly by Martin Thompson! You too could write an episode for Ecclesiastes!





Telex Ferra

Bump, Martin and I are still looking for people who want to write episodes. One parters, two parters, ten parters, anything you want





Scott Archer

I have two ideas! I'll get writing! Probably only one parters although don't tempt me with a ten parter  ;)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Lucas Picard


Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra






Telex Ferra

Hey guys, I'm looking for suggestions for this season's finale! If you have an idea, or are interested in working on one, please PM me or message me on skype.