News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

(Read Me, Please!) Star Trek: Beyond Infinity Special Finale - "The Big Bang"

Started by Klaw, August 03, 2014, 05:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

I'm going to have to apologize and pull out. Today I am going out with family.

Good luck Klaw!

James Kaney


#Selfie

Klaw

This is the end....

Last week, I was disheartened by the poor attendance (however, I was grateful to those who showed up - even if you all weren't completely up to date with the BI lore :P)

I've spent pretty much every day since sunday trying to figure out where to proceed - and in all honesty... while my decision isn't my favorite, I feel it is better than doing an RP that is any less grandiose and spectacular than the one I planned.

With that said, and with this post, Beyond infinity is done - Spoiler alert!:

[spoiler]The BI universe explodes during the big bang (caused by the Normandy during the creation of the pocket universe known as the Zenas Expanse - Peirce collapses it when he recognizes the time-loop he's stuck in...) [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Peirce is erased from time (though the suulurians create a pocket universe, that he can live in, that was untouched by the Hadin - Though he can never return from that realm)[/spoiler]

[spoiler]The Alliance, and the peoples of the BI universe are greeted on the Ascended plane, and are revered as gods by "lesser beings"[/spoiler]

[spoiler]The events of Frontlines are re-written, as Walter Peirce never existed.[/spoiler]

Thank you all for your continued support over the years.

Telex Ferra






James Kaney

What he didnt tell you is that my character was suppose to regenerate and explode into fire which would destroy the hercules

#Selfie

Mutatio Nomen

Quote from: James Kaney on August 13, 2014, 04:39:22 PM
What he didnt tell you is that my character was suppose to regenerate and explode into fire which would destroy the hercules
Too much Saren Arterius buddy, sorry. :P

Andromeda

I will be writing a more detailed and in depth epilogue when I finish work at 2100 GMT.

With the sexy Klaws blessings?