News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

RPG-X Subreddit!

Started by Telex Ferra, August 11, 2014, 10:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra







Minutias


RadioActivitii

Since we're all sharing emoticons...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Telex Ferra






John Adams

Bump, this had been updated! Visit it now!

RadioActivitii

Maybe you should add link flairs, I think I have the link flair CSS somewhere if you decide to.

John Adams

Quote from: RadioActivitii on July 21, 2015, 08:18:47 AM
Maybe you should add link flairs, I think I have the link flair CSS somewhere if you decide to.

Link flairs are built into Reddit now, FWIW. And they are added, infact you can put whatever you want in them. Just try submitting something!

RadioActivitii

I know they are but I have no idea if there's custom CSS on the RPG-X subreddit theme for assigning different colours and stuff to them.

Sheia K'Ress

Looking good for a Reddit page :)
<br />

Serris

I still have yet to finish the Wiki. Whoops.