News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Looking for a new co-writer

Started by Telex Ferra, August 25, 2014, 04:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

I am looking for someone who knows they can reliably attend Ecclesiastes to join me as co-writer of the SRP. This person would be equal to me in moderating the SRP forum and in coming up with the plot. Whoever applies will either be given a higher up position in the SRP, or will remain where they are if they are already a team leader. Please PM me or post here if interested.





Serris

I'm available for this, though I'd like to remain Gold 3.

John Adams


Martin Thompson



Telex Ferra






Scott Archer

I bet Martin would do a great job but if for what ever reason he or no one else is appropriate. I'd be happy to do it. (And yes, I can actually come to them now...)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk