News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 02: A Time To Heal

Started by Telex Ferra, August 29, 2014, 05:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

Sunday 8/31/14 on the Spicy Server!

Ecclesiastes station sends a team to the early 24th Century to investigate the disappearance of the USS Bernoulli.

This episode will focus a lot on character development. Whichever team has the most people in attendance will get to "go on the mission." Everybody else will play crew members of the Bernoulli. People who come earlier will get preference when selecting positions on the Bernoulli, so don't be late!





Telex Ferra






Telex Ferra






Lipton

Apologies for not making it this week folks. My alarm clock did not go off for reasons which I can't explain except (I am not sure) but I may have set it between two options so that neither registered. :(