News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

No Response from Master Server

Started by Quy, December 17, 2010, 04:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quy

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting no response from the master server? just thought id ask cos i wana get on and rp lol

Klaw

#1
I would say to check your version of the game, but I saw you on there just last weekend :P

The Master Server has been having some blips recently, I would assume you caught it on some down time.

if I were you, I'd try again, and see if it's up, if not let us know, we'll see how we can help

Veritas

#2
There are already several threads on this - see Jantrix's at the top of the forum for the best help.


If all else fails, you can connect to TLO's server manually by opening the console and typing /connect 69.164.222.155 (on rpgxef, add ":27961" for the port)

Quy

#3
ok thanks for the help guys il give it all a shot :)

Quy

#4
well the only server im getting is section 31 and im having trouble connecting VIA IP. PLEASE HELP MEH! i can take this anymore lol