News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Argas Effect

Started by Scott Archer, September 04, 2014, 05:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Archer

So I have the Argas Effect mod and I've had it for ages and played a lot of it.
But my issue is that when I beam from the Enterprise to the planet there's no way to move on.
I watched a German video of it for like an hour to see what to do. Your supposed to scan one of the dead aliens, pick up a remote and unlock the doors. Unfortunately when I do the scan, it plays the cutscenes but Kirk doesn't see the remote, he just keeps on scanning and then it ends.
Is it corrupt perhaps? Any ideas?

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra






Martin Thompson

I think it was a bug. I played it when it first came out but also was never able to do that last bit. It's the last bit of the mod anyway. Too bad they never finished it.