News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 03: A Time To Feel Love

Started by Telex Ferra, September 06, 2014, 09:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

9/7/14  at 3:30 pm EST (8:30 PM BST) on the Spicy Server!

Ecclesiastes station faces a difficult moral dilemma after a temporal distortion wave overwrites a dark moment in Federation history.





Telex Ferra






Scott Archer

Should be able to make it!
Does this focus on a specific team or not?
If so, which team?

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Scott Archer on September 06, 2014, 05:51:13 PM
Should be able to make it!
Does this focus on a specific team or not?
If so, which team?

This episode will take place on the station, so everyone will get to play their characters





Vjokl

It was a nice episode. It makes me want to do more of them soon. Unfortunately, I cannot D:... But alas, actors must takes breaks between episodes just as we do :P ..

Honestly, my minor role had little significance or so I felt. I hope I'm not the Wesley of this season/series XD
Now, now Picard... that is no way to think. Especially for a limited species such as yourself.