News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Application by Shoot

Started by Shoot, September 07, 2014, 04:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoot

Character Name: Josh Riker Jr.
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position:Helm
Second Most Desired Position:Ops
[/font][/size]
Third Most Desired Position:Sec
Model:Riker
Comments:Nothing to add..
[/font][/size]

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Grizz

Welcome, Shoot.

I'm afraid that I can't really offer you Helm primarily as it's not a station position  :P Though you can create a second Helm character for starship-based episodes if you would like. I'm afraid OPS is also taken.

The highest ranking position available is ACMO - our medical department is often understaffed. But if you want to stick with Security, I'll put you in there. Let me know what you think.

http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4665.0.html

Shoot

I take ensign security, if that is okay?

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Grizz

Welcome aboard.

SEC - Josh Riker Jr. - Played by Shoot || [Ensign] [Riker]