News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 04: A Time To Plant

Started by Telex Ferra, September 13, 2014, 09:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

Sunday, September 14th at 3:30 EST, 8:30 BST on the Spicy Server.

An admiral wishes to conduct a full security review of the station's personnel as Starfleet begins an investigation into the terrorist group Hourglass. At the same time, the crew begins to run down leads as to the possible whereabouts of the time-travelling terrorist organization. 





Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Vjokl

Now, now Picard... that is no way to think. Especially for a limited species such as yourself.


Telex Ferra






Serris

That ending was intense. I love this saboteur plot going on right now. I tried to include as many people as I could into the database search to give us all something to do while the Admiral interviewed the staff.