News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Crew Application

Started by Alsojames, September 29, 2014, 04:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alsojames

Character Name: Chris Terrace

Character Race: Human

Most Desired Position: Security

Second Most Desired Position: Medical

Third Most Desired Position: Engineering

Model: Collins/Combat/Default

Comments: Let me know if there's something I should change/download/add, I really want to be a part of this  ::)

Grizz

Welcome aboard!  ^-^

ACMO - Chris Terrace - Played by Alsojames || [Lieutenant Junior Grade] [Collins]

Please note that the SRP uses the 'main' uniforms for regular use, as opposed to combat  :) Just be sure to have everything HERE and you're good to go!

Alsojames

#2
Glad to be aboard! :)

I'd also like to switch my model to Kray, as the Collins model does not seem to have a uniform under "Main".  Whenever I select Main, the "accept changes" button is greyed out.