News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 07: A Time To Break Down

Started by Telex Ferra, October 17, 2014, 10:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

Sunday 10/19 at 3:30pm EST on the "Spicy" server.

Things return to normal as the crew of Ecclesiastes station has repaired the damage from Hourglasses' temporal onslaught. Now without the launching site for their attacks, Hourglass seems to have disappeared into the wind, for now. The crew reflects on the past few missions and awaits a new temporal core inbound on a supply ship from Krenim space.






Serris

I won't be able to attend this due to extremely chaotic work scheduling.

Vjokl

Now, now Picard... that is no way to think. Especially for a limited species such as yourself.


Scott Archer

I'll probably be late or I may not make it at all... Not sure. I hope to be there though!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra

Please post all reviews/comments here!





Scott Archer

It was fun for what I was alive for! And the rest was quite good too!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk