News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

2014-15 Roll Call

Started by Grizz, November 09, 2014, 05:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

It's that time again!

Please can all members on the roster respond to this thread by December 1st to state your intent to continue with the Star Trek: Asteroid Field serial roleplay.

Members who do not respond will have their positions opened up on the roster. Please contact me with any queries - especially in relation to your availability going forward, if you have any concerns. Unlike Season Four, attendance will be closely monitored throughout the fifth season to ensure SRP reliability.

Thank you!

Active Members:

criminula
Martin Thompson
Scott Archer
SFC3
Mutatio Nomen
Archibald
Shoot
LaBaron (New)
MStickney (New)
Andzzy
Samual Johnson

criminula

Costello shall return for another season!



Martin Thompson



Scott Archer

Here's to hoping that Saturdays are a bit more free for me next season! Apologises, it's not often I have so many Saturdays like that when I'm not free.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

SFC3


Grizz


Mutatio Nomen

#6
Uh, yeah we took care of that. Didn't we? :P

CE Craig McClintock reporting fur' dooty!

EDIT: 200th post, w00t!

Archibald

Quote from: Archibald on September 21, 2013, 04:36:35 PM
Comments:I would indeed like to try this srp business
And I still do

Count me in


TLO Gold account holder

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Grizz

Thank you all for checking in  ^-^

MStickney


Samual Johnson

I will still be around. Also with any luck by the end of December I wont have to worry about my work schedule changing and causing problems. I have applied for a communications and technology job at my church and if I get it I doubt I will work on Saturdays unless its for a special event.

Grizz

#12
Last call for Lucas Picard & Alsojames.

Grizz

Thank you to those who have stated their intent to remain with the SRP over the last four weeks - your interest and support is, as ever, much appreciated. I hope that a satisfying fifth season can be delivered for you all.

Positions have been made available on the roster as appropriate. Any queries - let me know. Roll call locked!