News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

S4 EPILOGUE: "Remembrance" - 15/11/14

Started by Grizz, November 14, 2014, 06:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz



Production Code: 4x07
Episode Title: "Remembrance"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 15th November 2014

In the aftermath of the Halkonian conflict and the Accobi encounter, the crew of Pioneer Station mourn their losses. Unseen for the several days, Captain Mason emerges from a self-imposed isolation to lead the day's events before departing to face the consequences of actions taken during the first half of the year...

Martin Thompson

The crew of Pioneer will finally get some closure from the events of the past few months while a new chain will be set in motion again...
I hope to see everyone on the server tonight. Also, I'm going to attempt something that I am sure has never done before: connect to the server with 4 clients from the same pc at the same time XD


criminula

As previously noted, I won't be able to make this. Hope the rest of you enjoy, anyways..



Mutatio Nomen

Quote from: Martin Thompson on November 15, 2014, 05:19:18 AMconnect to the server with 4 clients from the same pc at the same time XD

It's madness! He's MAD I TELL YOU!!