News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Configuration Tool [RESOLVED]

Started by Boyesey, November 15, 2014, 01:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boyesey

Hi guys I am trying to change some of my configuration settings I run the configuration tool and it does not load up so when i when in to my task manager I can see its process in the processes tab it pops up for like 5 seconds then it disappears. So i then run the trouble shoot compatibility and then use the suggested settings so now I am getting an error message that says Error: cannot load some or all of launcher.cfg! Does it exist? Click OK to load from default location. I click ok then nothing happens after that.   

Serris

This tool is slated for removal in the next RPG-X client release because it doesn't work. If you need help tuning specific settings or ironing out framerate issues, feel free to ask.

Boyesey