News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Discovery: An Introduction (Roll-Call) ARCHIVED

Started by SFC3, November 22, 2014, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

Welcome to Star Trek: Discovery! Dendo and I have decided it is time for a STO SRP in TLO once more.

The basic premise of the series revolves around the Delta Quadrant. The story will focus on a Starfleet Task Force commanded by Captain Javier Amarigo, and their attempts to explore the unknown inside the Solonae Dyson Sphere.

This is a huge undertaking, as this is the first attempt to create a STO SRP in the past two years! In fact, the last RP event run at TLO was "Lies and Deception", a 2012 Community Day event. As such, you can see how scary it might be to even attempt an RP, let alone an SRP!

And that my friends, is where you come in. Dendo and I need to know if you're interested in joining Project Discovery. Please, post below with comments, concerns, questions, if you're interested or not, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Note: This SRP is NOT Level 50 only. The RP area we will be using will not be level gated. The Solonae sphere itself, and PvE queues are, however.

Lucas Picard

Is this a level 50+ SRP or can anyone enter?

SFC3

Quote from: Lucas Picard on November 22, 2014, 07:06:50 PM
Is this a level 50+ SRP or can anyone enter?
Unfortunately, the Solonae Sphere can only be entered by completing the Solonae Sphere story arc. This story arc is level 50 only, however, that does not mean you won't be able to join us for the SRP.

Our main base of operations is the Fleet Spire, which will soon be accessible by Transwarping to it or obtaining a Fleet map invite. This spire is available at any rank, and most of the SRP will take place here. So yes, and no.

Hope that helps!

Fixer-132


Monroe


John Adams


criminula

I would be interested, but it depends on day/time and the like.



Lucas Picard

Well I'm level 44 on my EE character so if I focus on her to get to level 50 then I will be interested :)

SFC3

Quote from: Lucas Picard on November 22, 2014, 08:19:03 PM
Well I'm level 44 on my EE character so if I focus on her to get to level 50 then I will be interested :)
As I said above, you don't need to be level 50 to join in on the RP. The Solonae Sphere zones are automatically gated to 50.

The Spire, however, where we will be RPing, is not.

Lucas Picard

Yeah i know i just like to be sure :P

RadioActivitii

If anybody isn't level 50 yet, I can help you get to level 50!

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Archibald

I am also interested but it does depend on day and time for  me.


TLO Gold account holder

Tuskin38