News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Discovery: Crew Roster/Signups

Started by SFC3, November 30, 2014, 06:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

Roster updated! All apps processed and added

PooperScooper

Character Name and @handle: Corwyn J Asbury, Corwyn@pooperscooper86
Faction: Fed
Top 3 Desired Positions: Operations Officer
Rank: Captain
Does the Timeslot work for you? (Saturdays 3PM CDT/4PM EDT/9PM GMT): I will be perfectly honest, I will not be able to make this every week once the semester starts back in January. This will be a week-to-week basis. Think of me a recurring role that will randomly show up in the story line.


SFC3

Quote from: PooperScooper on December 13, 2014, 01:27:32 AM
Character Name and @handle: Corwyn J Asbury, Corwyn@pooperscooper86
Faction: Fed
Top 3 Desired Positions: Operations Officer
Rank: Captain
Does the Timeslot work for you? (Saturdays 3PM CDT/4PM EDT/9PM GMT): I will be perfectly honest, I will not be able to make this every week once the semester starts back in January. This will be a week-to-week basis. Think of me a recurring role that will randomly show up in the story line.
Welcome aboard! I'll get your app put in first thing tomorrow

Camille_Rose

Character Name and @handle:[/font][/size]
darkmaster2005
[/font][/size] [/font][/size] Faction: (FED/FED-ROM):FEDTop 3 Desired Positions:Chief medical officer Rank: (Anything below but not higher than Captain (FED)/Commander (ROM):Lt.cmdDoes the Timeslot work for you? (Saturdays 3PM CDT/4PM EDT/9PM GMT):Yes 9pm dose
LadyCx

Camille_Rose

Ingame name Sireana


Rp name Aunnica Miers



LadyCx

SFC3

Intelligence Officer, Spire Chief Medical and Engineering positions open.

Now's the best time to sign up!

Knight Night

#21
Name: R'hivoh "Nile" Anders (Nile@sirknightnight)
Faction: Fed
Desired positions: 1. Spire Chief engineer 2. Spire Chief research scientist 3.Engineering officer
Rank: Lieutenant
Time: I can most likely make it at that time, so long as it is on Friday and Saturday.


I think I got everything right (At least, I hope I did)


-Knight

SFC3

Quote from: Knight Night on June 14, 2015, 06:08:25 PM
Name: R'hivoh "Nile" Anders (IGN Nile@sirknightnight)
Faction: Fed
Desired positions: 1. Spire Chief engineer 2. Spire Chief research scientist 3.Engineering officer
Rank: Lieutenant
Time: I can most likely make it at that time, so long as it is on Friday and Saturday.


I think I got everything right (At least, I hope I did)


-Knight
Added to roster. Welcome aboard!

angel_lpz_frndz

Name:Angel Lopez@angellopez121416
Faction:FED
Position:
1)Astrometric officer
2)Operations officer
3)Tactical officer
Rank: LT or Lt.commander


Thanks for your time


                                                                                                                                                                      -Angel Lopez

Sheia K'Ress


Character Name and @handle: Sheia K'Ress@Nevin-Kokiko
Faction: (FED/FED-ROM): FED
Top 3 Desired Positions: Chief Engineering Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Assistant Chief Engineering Officer
Rank: (Anything below Captain (FED)/Commander (ROM): Lt. Commander (FED)
Does the Timeslot work for you? (3PM CDT/4pm EDT/9PM GMT: Works good for me, only if I'm not working late.
<br />

TJFGuitarman

Character Name and @handle: Neil Britton@
Faction: FED
Top 3 Desired Positions: Security Officer, Tactical Officer, Science Officer
Rank: anything below captain
Does the Timeslot work for you?  (3PM CDT/4PM EDT/9PM GMT): No, 2 hours later or earlier would be fine, there is an exception on thursdays. it'sfine then

SFC3

Hello, we're currently in the process of archiving this subforum for a new free-form plot driven STO RP. Stay tuned for details!