News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Title Sequence Redesign

Started by Grizz, August 30, 2014, 06:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

There comes a time when your new "by-the-numbers' title sequence design is your old 'by-the-numbers' title sequence design. After 12 of those, it was time for a slight refresh. For this six-part season, we're moving some elements around, changing up the theme music taking a much darker view on the Accobar System for this sequence.

Sorry, House of Cards fans. We're not within such political security any longer.


W.I.P - Coming soon

Telex Ferra

Woohoo, another cool video on the way!





Mutatio Nomen


Minutias

If the TLO had a cinematography department, Grizz would be it. :lol:

Martin Thompson

Quote from: Minutias on September 06, 2014, 01:14:52 PM
If the TLO had a cinematography department, Grizz would be it. :lol:

Hey!

I guess you never saw the awesome CG filled trailers I made for Dauntless then :p


Minutias

Quote from: Martin Thompson on September 06, 2014, 02:30:39 PM
Quote from: Minutias on September 06, 2014, 01:14:52 PM
If the TLO had a cinematography department, Grizz would be it. :lol:

Hey!

I guess you never saw the awesome CG filled trailers I made for Dauntless then :p

Whoops. Guess it's a department of two. :P