News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Minisode - "Silent Night" - 20/12/2014

Started by Grizz, December 19, 2014, 04:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz



Production Code: 5x00
Episode Title: "Silent Night"
Writer: N/A
Air Date: 20th December 2014

Twas the long and restless night which befell Pioneer. The senior staff entwine and adjust to James Menden's command as a suspended Sophia Mason waits for a most important communication from Starfleet Command in the wake of her testimony...




In light of the Asteroid Base delay, Vanguard has suggested putting on a casual roleplay for anybody who wishes to attend. As you might imagine, this takes place between Season 4 & 5, but before the events of the new 'Distorted Reflections.' Attendnace will not be monitored - this is entirely optional, but a chance to spend some more time with your primary characters over a month since the last installment.

Even if I am not present, the option is still there for you to spend the time how you like as I have nothing planned for this holiday season mini-episode.

Martin Thompson

#1
I'll be there, and hope that everyone who can make it will be aswell (no-plot minisodes have a tendency to be amongst the best episodes in my experience ;)). I even have a sub-plot in mind already perfectly fitted for a casual christmas episode.


Lucas Picard


Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Vanguard