News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Problem Installing RPG-X (Probable N00b Problem) [RESOLVED]

Started by idsaluteyoubub, January 26, 2015, 07:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idsaluteyoubub

Hello, Friendly Engineers!


I am very new here, and excited to be a part of the crew! I am, however, completely devoid of any technological talent, and I think I need your help.


I tried to install RPG-X and keep getting stuck when it asks for me to insert a CD. I don't know if I am doing something wrong, or anything. I tried to look at the installation manual on the site, but it just says to follow the installation instructions.


Any advice/help would be very appreciated, and I can't wait to join in on the fun!

Serris

If you're using Ultimate Edition, you need to extract the .exe and both .bin files to the same directory, then run the .exe installer. If you don't have two .bin files (or any, for that matter), then your download didn't complete.

idsaluteyoubub

Hey, that worked! Thanks so much! Clearly I won't be in Engineering in my first mission. :D

Shoot

Idsaluteyoubub, we are friendly people in TLO, and we want to help everybody who has problems!


-Shoot

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Martin Thompson

Its good that your problem was fixed. Hope to see you in game!