News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Skin Request Thread

Started by Serris, February 17, 2015, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

Model Request: Ezreli model with movie skin, but with Trill spots and darker black hair

Serris

Quote from: SFC3 on May 17, 2015, 03:02:39 PM
Model Request: Ezreli model with movie skin, but with Trill spots and darker black hair

This should be ready by Thursday.

Serris


Scott Archer

Model Request: Alien that looks something like this:  http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aliens/images/0/0e/Than-Thre-Kull.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130203034618


The species is Than-Thre-kull (Than for short)


Thanks Serris

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Serris

Quote from: Scott Archer on July 19, 2015, 03:16:10 PM
Model Request: Alien that looks something like this:  http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aliens/images/0/0e/Than-Thre-Kull.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130203034618


The species is Than-Thre-kull (Than for short)


Thanks Serris

There is absolutely no way I can do that with my current skill set.

Scott Archer

Could you do green skin and a similar style of eye? The Antennae aren't important.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Serris

Quote from: Scott Archer on July 19, 2015, 03:52:24 PM
Could you do green skin and a similar style of eye? The Antennae aren't important.

I can try, though the head model will obviously have a humanoid brow ridge.

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Serris

Than2


I couldn't get the mandibles to look right, so I went for the next best thing and made him a Lovecraftian horror with sharp teeth. Skin requests are now closed.

Sheia K'Ress

Caitian like Shiboline M'Ress from the Animated TV Show of the Original Series


http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Redfern/media/MRess-Limbo-J-1.jpg.html
<br />

Serris

Quote from: Sheia K'Ress on October 29, 2015, 01:07:26 PM
Caitian like Shiboline M'Ress from the Animated TV Show of the Original Series


http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Redfern/media/MRess-Limbo-J-1.jpg.html

I might be able to convert the existing Caitian skin... emphasis on might. Otherwise, this is well outside of my capabilities.