News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 15: Summer, Part 1

Started by Telex Ferra, January 30, 2015, 08:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

Sunday 3:15pm EST, 8:15 pm GMT on the Spicy Server

While the computer calculates the next possible coordinates for the director's evidence, the crew of the station recovers from the accidental loss of the aliens rescued from the sleeper ship. The situation changes, however, when someone or something triggers an unscheduled recall to the Ecclesiastes Temporal Transporter.

This will be the mid-season finale folks! Make sure you don't miss it!





Telex Ferra

Updated with the new time. Please note that Ecclesiastes starts 15 minutes earlier than its original start time. This is a permanent change because I now have a weekly work commitment at 5:30pm EST





Serris

#2
I would just like to say that I am exceptionally disappointed with the turn out for this event. The episode was passable, but the absence of a few key players was felt very keenly.

Telex Ferra

Today's episode was written and directed by Serris, Please leave your feedback here.

Please note that the roster will be cleansed during the hiatus.





Lipton

My internet was out today! Otherwise I would have been there. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it :(

criminula

Attendance was  rather poor, and it was fairly clear that some characters that were expected to play a significant role weren't there. However, I felt we made a reasonable attempt at it, even if we were somewhat slow off the mark. Its such a shame that what clearly had the potential to be a brilliant episode fell down - any other week and I'm sure it would have worked out far better.



leXie

#6
I'm sorry!

It was me who disappointed everyone in forgetting about Ecclesiastes on Sundays, wasn't it?  :(

I could toss around excuses, like that I was distracted by prepping for a medical procedure, or that my private message alerts from TLO somehow got shunted to the Spam emailbox, but I really feel like I have no better reason than "I forgot."

I'm very sorry, everyone.