News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Attendance Documentation Thread

Started by Serris, March 04, 2015, 12:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanglepaw12

sorry to do another thing like this and I know I have to get myself to be on which I will push myself the next time but I won't be able to attend this episode either due to personal reasons and do to very bad emotional issues that I have had all of this week so I am very sorry about this.

SFC3

This should have posted last night but apparently the internets said no. I cannot attend today's episode due to family coming over taking my attention. Sorry.

angel_lpz_frndz

Hi im sorry for me absence yesterday i was resolving a problems

SFC3

May be 10 to 15 mins late but unsure. Will be there

Scott Archer

Here this week for sure (you never know, I may even be on time!) but will defiantly not be attending next week (5th July)

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra






Tanglepaw12

hey I will not be able to attend the episode tomorrow because I just got done with 4th of july and I am having really bad emotional issues and I am really sorry for doing this to you guys

Telex Ferra






Shoot

Can't attend tonight to TLE's episode or neither to next week's one.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Serris

We're not running next week. Lost Era's time slot is being reserved for Community Weekend activities.

Shoot

Ah, ok then, although I can't even attend to Community weekend because my holiday/vacation..

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Camille_Rose

Can not make Sunday i have to go and see my Nan is hospital she has HIV
LadyCx

Shoot

Quote from: Mecinee on July 17, 2015, 03:54:22 PM
Can not make Sunday i have to go and see my Nan is hospital she has HIV

That's sad..

I won't be there either

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

SFC3

I will not be at TLE this week. I have already made arrangements to see Ant-Man at the theaters.

Tanglepaw12

I am not going to be able to make it tomorrow due to personal stuff but I will be able to make next weeks I am really sorry