News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 18, Autumn Part 2 (REQUIRED FILE INSIDE)

Started by Telex Ferra, March 04, 2015, 02:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

Good news everyone, there WILL be Ecclesiastes this week!

Sunday, 3/8/15 on the Spicy Server.

The team travels into the underground tunnels to find the cause of the chroniton hotzones before they destroy the colony. The uneasy temporary alliance between the Ecclesiastes team and Hydra is further challenged by the addition of a third interested party.

THIS EPISODE WILL REQUIRE A HEFTY DOWNLOAD. PLEASE HAVE IT WELL BEFORE START TIME.

Download link will be posted once Serris and I verify that the maps work on the server.





Serris

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Fu5J1iswHia0JQZUNCMndXa2c/view?usp=sharing

These are the files required for this Sunday. Put them in your BaseEF or RPG-X2 folder.

Telex Ferra

Just some reminders:

- Download the file
- This episode will be at 3:30pm EST, 7:30pm GMT due to America setting the clocks forward today





criminula

Quote from: Telex Ferra on March 07, 2015, 09:49:12 PM
- This episode will be at 3:30pm EST, 7:30pm GMT due to America setting the clocks forward today

I may be a little late due to this timing  change, but I will endeavour to be there for as much of it as possible.



Telex Ferra

Quote from: criminula on March 08, 2015, 04:56:05 AM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on March 07, 2015, 09:49:12 PM
- This episode will be at 3:30pm EST, 7:30pm GMT due to America setting the clocks forward today

I may be a little late due to this timing  change, but I will endeavor to be there for as much of it as possible.

That's okay. How late do you think you will be?





criminula

Quote from: Telex Ferra on March 08, 2015, 01:20:40 PM
Quote from: criminula on March 08, 2015, 04:56:05 AM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on March 07, 2015, 09:49:12 PM
- This episode will be at 3:30pm EST, 7:30pm GMT due to America setting the clocks forward today

I may be a little late due to this timing  change, but I will endeavor to be there for as much of it as possible.

That's okay. How late do you think you will be?

Scratch that, I've been able to get it sorted. Should be there on time.



Martin Thompson

The C7 files should be in RPG-X UE next release! Stellar maps, great for away missions.


leXie

In this episode, the valiant Hydra agents, as well as Akihiro Hoshino, gave their lives in order to save millions from the destruction that wrought Project Ecclesiastes. For the purity of the timeline, however, Mike Lucsly was forced to sacrifice himself so that the annihilation was limited to a mere colony of 6 million, rather than a sector of an order of magnitude as many.

The beautiful and noble Valeris continued to remain behind on the asteroid base.