News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Prologue: "Recovery" - 11/07/15 (Abandoned)

Started by Grizz, July 01, 2015, 04:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Grizz



Production Code: 6x00
Episode Title: "Recovery"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 11th July 2015

Having been recovered by the fleet, the Hera's crew regroups following the abandonment of their ship. Medical teams fight to save Sullivan's life as the remaining vessels make haste to Starbase 215 after suffering a major defeat. With Pioneer and Accobar behind them and nothing to do now but wait and recuperate, it's a time to reflect on recent events and plan for the future...

Whatever it may bring.

Martin Thompson

I won't be present for this prologue due to other commitments. Have fun everyone!


Shoot

I won't be either attending to this prologue :(

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

criminula

I hope to be home in time for this, although I can't guarantee it.



Grizz

#4
This is today at 20.00 BST for those who are available. No additional downloads - just bring your characters and their immediate reactions to losing Pioneer and the Hera.

Scott Archer

I may possibly be able to make the first 40-50 mins of this... Not 100% sure though...

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Mutatio Nomen

QuoteThis is today at 20.00 BST

Kinda wish it stayed at the original timeslot, but oh well! I'll be there.

Grizz

#7
The time was not up to me, unfortunately. It will probably be less than an hour long.