News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

RPG-X Event: Star Trek Dauntless: The Krenim Conflict 'Chronology Changed'

Started by Martin Thompson, July 04, 2015, 11:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Martin Thompson



Star Trek Dauntless: The Krenim Conflict






Event Information

Date: Sunday the 12th of July 2015

Time: 20:00 BST/ 15:00 EDT

Location: The RPG-X Spicy Server

Requirements:
   •   Station Iowa (Included in RPG-X UE)
   •   USS Dauntless (included in RPG-X UE)
   •   uss_dauntless_alpha_bridge







Plot

In 2400, Starfleet expanded their activities into the Delta Quadrant. They set up the the Delta Science Initiative, DSI, to explore the quadrant using ships with Quantum Slipstream drives. In 2404, Starfleet encountered a race of subspace beings which were dying due to damage Slipstream engines caused to subspace. Starfleet improved their engines to prevent this, however, the subspace beings weren't the only ones affected...

The year is now 2415. Five years ago, the DSI lost one of their lead science vessels when it's commanding officer took it trough a spatial rift in order to stop another vessel attempting to destroy subspace in the Delta Quadrant. It has since been replaced by the USS Audax. The Audax returned to Starbase Atlantis from the new Annunaki homeworld where it attended a gathering of the Delta Quadrants' foremost scientifically advanced races during a large inter-species knowledge sharing congres. A few hours after the Audax docks, another small science vessel of a species that hadn't been seen for a long time also arrives at the starbase...

Crew Roster

USS Audax:

CO Capt. T'pel Asil - Model: <model> - Played By: Martin Thompson
XO Cmdr. <name> - Model: <model> - Played By: Mutatio Nomen
HELM Ens.. <name> - Model: <model> - Played By: Brent

CSO Lt. Cmdr. <name>- Model: <model> - Played By: Andzzy
ACSOLt. Jg. Milisa Mores- Model: ImpFem - Played By: Mecinee

CMO Lt. Benjamin Adams- Model: Doctor - Played By: Tanglepaw12

CoS Lt. <name>- Model: <model> - Played By: Criminula

CE Lt. Cirilla Turing - Model: Telsia - Played By: Grizz
ACE Lt. Jg. Simon Gallagher - Model: Tucker - Played By: Scott Archer
Eng Ens. Angel Lopez - Model: Biessman - Played By: angel_lpz_frndz

Starbase Atlantis:

XO Cmdr. <name> - Model: <model> - Played By: SFC3

Other Roles:

Annunaki Ambassador Marduk - Model: <model> - Played By: Grizz
Dr. Noraxa - Model: <model> - Played By: SFC3


THERE ARE STILL POSITIONS OPEN, BUT NOT LISTED HERE, IF YOU APPLY JUST APPLY WITH WHAT YOUR PREFERENCED POSITION IS!


Applications

If you want to participate in this event, leave an application below. We will be playing on board a Starfleet vessel and as such you can apply as Starfleet crew. I won't open up any specific positions, so leave your preference below as a department (command, science, medical, engineering or tactical). There will also be some special, alien, roles available. Depending on how many applications we get I will post more information on that later.




Mutatio Nomen

I fancy a change of pace, therefore, in order of preferance:

1: XO
2: CoS/CTO
3. HELM

So in general, my preference for departments is Command and Tactical

SFC3

My preference is Command, Science, Tactical, and Engineering (in that order)

Scott Archer

This sounds great Martin! Not sure I'll be able to make it though :( I'll let you know nearer the time.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

angel_lpz_frndz

Name: Angel Lopez
Model: Biessman
Desired Positions: ENG,SIC,OPS

criminula

COM>TAC>ENG

There is a chance that I won't be there right at the start. Will update if I get a more certain conclusion either way.



Martin Thompson

Thank you all for your applications so far, I will start adding them to a list in the main post starting on monday.

Also, stay tuned for the mandatory-I-need-to-brush-up-my-sony-vegas-skils event trailer!


Camille_Rose

Desired 1)Second officer/Chief of science
[size=78%]desired 2)[/size]Chief[size=78%] of Tactical[/size]
desired 3[size=78%])First officer [/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]
Name Milisa Mores
Character IMP FEM


Background Lt.cmd Milisa Mores has served on many ships she has been a second officer many times and is well equipped for anything which is needed she has studied advance diplomatic training and advance scientific training and advance tactical training.
LadyCx

Martin Thompson



Tanglepaw12


Grizz

G'day,

Name: Cirilla Turing
Model: Telsia
Desired Position: Engineering > Medical > Command

Many thanks  ^-^

Martin Thompson

Thank you all for your applications. I will assign positions tomorrow!


SFC3

Considering alien roles will be available, take me into consideration for those (especially if they're Krenim!)  :O

angel_lpz_frndz

Name: Angel Lopez
Model: Biessman
Desired position: ENG,SIC,OPS

Martin Thompson

I've posted the roster. I've also recieved an application trough steam. If you didn't got your first choise application, don't worry, I put you all in a spot where there is more then enough for you to do ;)

I'll contact a few of you personally about the "special" roles via pm tonight or tomorrow to make sure your available to play them and that you know what your supposed to play ;)
Hope to see you all on Sunday!