News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Training Station - Crew Roster (GROUP 2)

Started by Telex Ferra, July 19, 2015, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 04:45:15 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes

So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
It's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certification
Training Station IS the SRP certification program. There's no reason to participate and not get certification. It doesn't require any more work than showing up and participating in this SRP.





celticblood94

Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 06:22:10 PM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 04:45:15 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes

So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
It's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certification
Training Station IS the SRP certification program. There's no reason to participate and not get certification. It doesn't require any more work than showing up and participating in this SRP.
Well if SRP is required to play the content than mind as well I haven't played the game yet so I won't know what to expect, I was just told here to come and get oriented through the training to participate in the content episodes later.

Telex Ferra

Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 08:10:44 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 06:22:10 PM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 04:45:15 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes

So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
It's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certification
Training Station IS the SRP certification program. There's no reason to participate and not get certification. It doesn't require any more work than showing up and participating in this SRP.
Well if SRP is required to play the content than mind as well I haven't played the game yet so I won't know what to expect, I was just told here to come and get oriented through the training to participate in the content episodes later.

Nothing is required to do anything. The entirety of TLO and its services and opportunities are available to you without having to take any test or to prove yourself.  :)

I would still highly recommend you participate because it will be a good primer for RPs AND through SRP certification, people will know you've gone over the basics of SRPs.





celticblood94

Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 10:47:43 PM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 08:10:44 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 06:22:10 PM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 04:45:15 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on September 05, 2015, 11:10:18 AM
Quote from: celticblood94 on September 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
Character Name: Fergus
SRP Certification: Not Yet
Time Commit: Yes

So you don't want SRP certification? Why not?
It's not that I don't want it, it's that i'm not sure all what is entailed in it, I just want to get a feel for the way the game is ran before I actually commit to SRP certification
Training Station IS the SRP certification program. There's no reason to participate and not get certification. It doesn't require any more work than showing up and participating in this SRP.
Well if SRP is required to play the content than mind as well I haven't played the game yet so I won't know what to expect, I was just told here to come and get oriented through the training to participate in the content episodes later.

Nothing is required to do anything. The entirety of TLO and its services and opportunities are available to you without having to take any test or to prove yourself.  :)

I would still highly recommend you participate because it will be a good primer for RPs AND through SRP certification, people will know you've gone over the basics of SRPs.
Ok, will do, I wouldn't mind getting SRP certified if it shows that I know what i'm doing.


Martin Thompson

Perhaps we should remove that question from the sign up form ;)


Scott Archer

^
That's what I was thinking, it seems a little pointless to do it if you don't want the certification as it's purpose is to give it

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Telex Ferra

I want to leave it in as it leads to conversations like the one above that clear up misconceptions.





SmartScout

Character Name: Robert
Are you seeking SRP certification?: Yes
Can you commit to the time?: Not at the proposed time.

celticblood94


Telex Ferra

Celtic and SmartScout, we may need to work out a time that works for the three of us since it seems nobody else wants to apply.





nicboyman

Telex, I also plan to apply once a time has been nailed down if it works for me.

Sheia K'Ress

Character Name: Sheia K'Ress
Are you seeking SRP Certification?: Yes.
Can you commit to the time?: Yes.
<br />

Martin Thompson

Telex, perhaps we should throw up a thread for Group 2, see if people who signed up 2 months ago are still interested and do the second run?


Telex Ferra

Quote from: Martin Thompson on October 29, 2015, 06:14:27 PM
Telex, perhaps we should throw up a thread for Group 2, see if people who signed up 2 months ago are still interested and do the second run?

Good idea





nicboyman

So it occurs to me now that I haven't actually applied yet
Character Name: Douglas Enner
Are you seeking SRP certification?: Yes
Can you commit to the time?: Probably