News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Attendance Thread

Started by John Adams, July 27, 2015, 10:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Adams

My policy is 2 non-preapproved absences and you are done, 6 approved absences within a 10 episode frame and you are done.

Attendance will be documented in this thread. I will know.

Strikes:
N/A

Approved Absences:
Jenson (1)
Tanglepaw (1)

Jenson

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the first two episodes as I will be in Alaska from the 21st-30th


Tanglepaw12

I will not be able to make the first episode since I will be away from my computer for a couple of hours.

John Adams

I see. You both are excused.

Scott Archer

I won't be there next week

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Tanglepaw12

I won't be there today since I am away from my internet and can only have access to the forms since I will be elsewhere.

Scott Archer

I'm not 100% sure that I'll make it tomorrow, sorry JA.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Tanglepaw12

Not going be able to to join this or next week do to my LOA sorry