News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek Daedalus Start Date

Started by Klaw, September 23, 2015, 07:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

SO, upon a great deal of contemplating and planning I have chosen to build a map, rather than use the currently available Daedalus map...

the big reason for this is: There are a number of key areas on a starship, that rpg_daedalus doesn't posess...Sickbay, Science Lab, Crew Quarters, etc.

With that said, I blew the dust off a project I named Renegade (Which would have been an SRP inspired by Joss Whedon's Firefly) and went to work. The map is sitting at a point where most of the major areas have been mapped out, it's now a point to detail and place entities (The time consuming parts of map making).

Never the less, I plan on kicking off with a number of Specials which will highlight a few of the story Arcs that I plan on exploring during the Daedalus Mission. The first of these Specials will come up in the next couple of weeks.

The title of the first special:
The Algeron Incident

Watch for more information closer to the time! And I appreciate your Patience (We'll go full swing very soon! - I promise)