News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

SRP Poll: Star Trek: Asteroid Field - The Final Years

Started by Telex Ferra, November 01, 2015, 07:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you attend Star Trek: Asteroid Field on Sundays at 3:00pm EST, 8:00pm GMT?

YES, I will attend Star Trek: Asteroid Field on Sundays at 3:00pm EST, 8:00pm GMT
10 (83.3%)
NO, I can't make the time
1 (8.3%)
NO, I don't like the idea
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: November 06, 2015, 07:58:30 PM

Telex Ferra

Grizz has submitted Star Trek: Asteroid Field for an SRP poll. The SRP will be commissioned if it receives enough YES votes.

Quote from: Grizz on November 01, 2015, 05:54:59 PM
Star Trek: Asteroid Field -
The Final Years

Summary:

"This story is ending. See that you do not end with it."

A decade in the Accobar System has almost been chartered - but the story isn't over yet. Picking up where the initial run of the series left off, the crew of Pioneer Station find themselves cast out of their home and drifting in the wake of the Starship Hera's destruction. As the machiavellian Maria Vega disperses a secret army across the sector, Captain Mason encounters a would-be ally claiming to have ties to the powers responsible for allowing clandestine groups - such as Section 31 - to operate in secret across the quadrant and beyond. He sets Mason's crew on a course to retake Pioneer and force Vega out of Accobar as Starfleet scrambles to minimize the exposure of the threat at large - a cover up instigated by President Taylor out of extreme necessity.

After a four month absence, I am prepared to lift this SRP out of the archive and continue the journey we embarked upon three years ago with this rebooted fifth season. The endgame is in sight and with your backing, we can set out to finish what we started. Should you vote this SRP to be commissioned, it would begin with the three specials under the Asteroid FIeld: Resurrection banner - as was planned and attempted early last month. I hope that the interest is still there, but if it is not, I am sure I can find some other way to provide closure to this long-running saga.


Time slot: Sunday, 20:00 GMT / 15.00 EST (give or take some breathing room for TLE)

Episode Length: 1.5 - 2 Hours






Sheia K'Ress

Scratch my vote, I'm closing the movie theatre on Sunday :/ I won't be back until around 1:30am GMT
<br />

Telex Ferra

You can change your vote yourself by clicking remove vote.  ;)





Sheia K'Ress

Oh I didn't know that, I'm hoping to get a shift swap at work though, so I can work the Morning and be free to attend in the Evening, hopefully someone will swap with me, who's on the Server at the moment?
<br />

Martin Thompson



Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Martin Thompson

I do hope to actually see everyone who voted that they will attend, im counting on 8 people! (9 with Grizz herzelf ofc)


Mutatio Nomen

As long as it doesn't commence on 15 November, I'll be there! I'm committed to working that day. :/

Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Sheia K'Ress

Which I am in fact happy about, because it'll be my first RP with you guys :)
<br />

Grizz

Thanks for the current votes, guys. Many of you have been very patient  ^-^

Telex Ferra

I'm shutting this poll down.

The answer has been a resounding YES!

Stay tuned for more details.





Grizz