News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

"I'm Sorry, my presence will not be available" Thread

Started by Klaw, November 07, 2015, 03:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Archer

I won't be able to make this :(
I have a Birthday Party for an old friend and then I'm going to go see the Revenant afterwards.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Sheia K'Ress

I regret to inform you,


That I won't be able to make it to tomorrows Episode due to a closing shift at work.
<br />

TJFGuitarman

I am not available for the RP tomorrow. I have something going on this weekend. sorry.

Scott Archer


Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Klaw

Quote from: Scott Archer on February 03, 2016, 05:02:09 PM
I won't be able to make this :(

This is Depressing.... I'll write you out as a prisoner exchange - we took Intrepid's Doctor, in exchange - you went over.

Scott Archer

Just to confirm what I sent you via PM, I won't be able to make it this evening but I should be available for at least the next 3 weeks!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shoot

I won't be there on this Saturday due to a wedding I gotta attend on.

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Martin Thompson

Hey Klaw. I'm afraid I can't make this one. I still have some stuff to do, hoped i had it done before the RP but i didn't make it. Sorry. SEe you next week!


Scott Archer

My presence will most not likely be available this Saturday. Filming all day, and meeting up with an old friend in the evening.

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Scott Archer

My presence will not be available next weekend, I'll either be in Hull, Sheffield or somewhere in-between!


Shame, sounds like it's going to be a good one too!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Scott Archer

This episode does not want me to attend it...


I have family over on Saturday, hopefully I'll be able to come for this but not 100% sure

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Scott Archer

Universe: Shall we let Scott attend Daedalus this week? Ok, maybe.


Mother: By the way, I said you'd come to this birthday party this evening, 7-10


Universe: Muhahaha!




Sorry Klaw :( :( :(

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Sheia K'Ress

I am afraid I will not be able to attend due to my work shift today which is at 5pn GMT and finishes at 00:30am GMT
<br />

StringTheorist

Sorry about being unable to attend. I had some mental health issues I'd rather not elaborate on if possible.