News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

"I'm Sorry, my presence will not be available" Thread

Started by Klaw, November 07, 2015, 03:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Archer

Another birthday party is stalling my attendance next week as well. I may be back in time for Daedalus, but I'll be on a farm, in the middle of nowhere, with no tv, no mobile signal and no internet :(

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

StringTheorist

I AM so sorry about today  :'( . Had a spell of psychosis and needed to take my medication. I figured if I were in that mood you wouldn't want me there. One errant slip and KABOOM :explode: ! Just didn't want to ruin it for the others. My sincerest apologies.

Klaw

Quote from: StringTheorist on May 14, 2016, 03:19:21 PM
I AM so sorry about today  :'( . Had a spell of psychosis and needed to take my medication. I figured if I were in that mood you wouldn't want me there. One errant slip and KABOOM :explode: ! Just didn't want to ruin it for the others. My sincerest apologies.

No worries, thank you for letting me know

Martin Thompson

Hey Klaw, sorry to say this but I won't be available today. Some friends I havn't seen in a long time are coming over and I'm guessing this will go on to deep into the night so unfortunately for you I won't be there today :(


StringTheorist

 I had confused the start-up time for Daedalus. We're taking my mother out for birthday lunch so I won't be able to attend on the 9th. Sorry about that!

Klaw

Quote from: StringTheorist on July 07, 2016, 02:03:47 PM
I had confused the start-up time for Daedalus. We're taking my mother out for birthday lunch so I won't be able to attend on the 9th. Sorry about that!

No Worries!

Shoot

I cannot make tonight to Daedalus either, sorry!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Martin Thompson

I won't be present for Deadalus this weekend as I'm having some other stuff to do. Have fun!


Tanglepaw12

I won't be able to attend today since it's my parents anniversary, and usually we all go out to either breakfast or dinner so I won't be around my computer, sorry about that.

Sheia K'Ress

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it tomorrow, work I'm afraid
<br />

Sheia K'Ress

Sadly, due to unforeseen circumstances I won't be able to make it, considering that I finish at 7pm at Work tomorrow. Apologies.
<br />