News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Teamspeak Error [RESOLVED]

Started by Lucas Picard, August 05, 2014, 01:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas Picard

I don't know if its effecting anyone else here but everytime I try to log on Teamspeak I keep getting an error, I don't know if its down or what but the address I normally use is ts.last-outpost.net and it always worked for me.

Can anyone tell me why Teamspeak is being like this?

Lucas

John Adams


Lucas Picard


Veritas

Restarted. Please remember, if you don't get in touch with myself or Andrew when servers go down, we can't help you.

Lucas Picard

Quote from: Veritas on August 05, 2014, 06:43:43 PM
Restarted. Please remember, if you don't get in touch with myself or Andrew when servers go down, we can't help you.

Well I only been told to tell you but you was on LOA I can't exactly ask you to sort it out to ruin your LOA and I didn't know which Andrew to turn to since we have a few Andrew's in TLO lol

Telex Ferra






Lucas Picard


andrewthetechie

The servers I can help with are:


Teamspeak
Etherpad
Minecraft

Jim

Not sure if this is only on my end, but I'm getting errors when logging on to Team Speak using the same info from here:

http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,2822.msg19824.html#msg19824
<11:44:01> Trying to resolve hostname ts.last-outpost.net
<11:44:02> Trying to connect to server on ts.last-outpost.net
<11:44:07> Failed to connect to server
<11:47:19> Trying to resolve hostname tsbackup.last-outpost.net
<11:47:23> Trying to connect to server on tsbackup.last-outpost.net
<11:47:28> Failed to connect to server
<11:48:05> Trying to resolve hostname ts.last-outpost.net
<11:48:09> Trying to connect to server on ts.last-outpost.net
<11:48:14> Failed to connect to server

May be possible its time to update the intel on the page above if its not only me.

Martin Thompson

ts.last-outpost.net is corrrect. It seems to be up so perhaps the problem is on your side. Is there anyone else who cannt connect to teamspeak?


Jim

Yes Pupbenny could not connect as I asked him on shoutbox.
Latest error:
<12:46:25> Trying to resolve hostname ts.last-outpost.net
<12:46:29> Trying to connect to server on ts.last-outpost.net
<12:46:34> Failed to connect to server

Shoot

I wasn't able to connect to the server either..

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Jim

Don't have PeerBlock on at the moment and everything else on my system is running great.

Martin Thompson

Right well for some reasont eh server reverted back to its old firewall settigns, blocking TS for everyone but me. I put back the correct settings and installed a program that should reset those settings at boot (when the server reboots). Lets hope this fixed it once and for all.