News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Offline Server

Started by Taisen-74656, July 23, 2010, 01:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taisen-74656

I noticed that your server is offline from time to time. Are these scheduled? And how long do these down times last?

Telex Ferra

#1
your?





Taisen-74656

#2
Quote from: "Telex Ferra"your?
Eh your, our. Same difference :P

Veritas

#3
I haven't noticed or logged any downtime. This server should be up 24/7, no interruptions. Let me know whenever you experience issues so I can take it to our webhost.

Taisen-74656

#4
Quote from: "Veritas"I haven't noticed or logged any downtime. This server should be up 24/7, no interruptions. Let me know whenever you experience issues so I can take it to our webhost.
I will be the first to spam you with the issue if/when it happens. ;)

Taisen-74656

#5
It's offline right now! D:

Understandably, there aren't many people roleplaying at this time, but it does show that it isn't up 24/7...

It is 11:28 PM (Pacific Standard Time). Not sure how long its been down.

Taisen-74656

#6
Oh my, I just realized my mistake.

My first post says "FORUMS" but what I meant to say was "Roleplaying Server". Again, sorry, my mistake.