News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

FYI Thread

Started by Grizz, January 14, 2016, 01:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

'Dawn of Conspiracy' is no longer a prelude to the final season and will run roughly mid-season. We'll be diving in to Season 7 proper, first of all.

Sheia K'Ress

Due to a work commitment, I sadly won't be able to make it to Sundays Episode. Since I am now back at work from today, I'll be working tomorrow from 5:30pm until 1am GMT. Apologies to all.[/size]
<br />

Grizz


Grizz

#18
Asteroid Field is on the sidelines this celebratory and time-shifting weekend. We'll be back with a two-parter when the temporal anomaly has been rectified and the ghouls in the night have been vanquished - so go forth and be merry.

Sheia K'Ress

<br />

Martin Thompson

Thats actually good Grizz, was just going to post that i probably would not make it today. See you later!