News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 5: "Chain of Command"

Started by Klaw, January 01, 2016, 06:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How was it?!

1 (BORING)
0 (0%)
2 (Why did I even sign up for this?)
0 (0%)
3 (Needs Work)
0 (0%)
4 (Almost Mediocre)
0 (0%)
5 (Mediocre)
0 (0%)
6 (Better than Mediocre)
0 (0%)
7 (Enjoyable)
2 (50%)
8 (Quite Enjoyable)
0 (0%)
9 (Fantastic)
1 (25%)
10 (AMAZING)
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: January 23, 2016, 03:12:19 PM

Klaw



Date: July 10th, 2154
Airdate: Saturday, January 9th, 2016 at 13:00 EST (18:00 GMT)


Daedalus has completed a five month overhaul and is looking forward to a mission of exploration where no earth ship has gone before. The Hubble III Telescope in the Vulcan System has identified a region of space which is privy to a high volume of Plasma Storms. Dr. Denorios has submitted his findings of this region, and Starfleet is gearing their fastest ship up for a long range exploration.

Captain Pierce and recently promoted, Lieutenant Commander P'Trell are on earth in a meeting with Admiral Gardner to go over the particulars of their upcoming mission. Meanwhile, the rest of the crew are enjoying the last days of their leave...


Klaw

I owe a quick apology, the map release that I intended to have ready for this week... isn't ready. I ran into some hassle with a couple of entities...

with that said, the previous release is still the most recent. However, a new release is on the Horizon (once I get my skybox changing entity to do what I want :P)

Martin Thompson

I might be again a bit late for this due to dinner.


Klaw

POSTPONED! due to lack of attendance.

This episode will air Next week, January 16th, 2016

Martin Thompson

Sorry about not being there Klaw, the srp always falls right after dinner time for me, however my dad and i got a bit too ambitious with what we wanted to make and it took way longer then we had hoped.


Scott Archer

At least I didn't miss it! :D

I think I'm here next weekend... Possibly...

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

TJFGuitarman

Hey everyone,
I'm very sorry that I have still not shown up as my character Nigel Bailey.  :shy: :shy:
I have been forgetting, and also when I was about to join a few weeks ago, there wasn't an episode that week!
I've checked the roster and my position on the roster has been given to someone else.
Can I possibly have a different position?
Once again very sorry and will definitely try to get there tomorrow.


Happy New Year All.

Klaw


Klaw

Quote from: TJFGuitarman on January 15, 2016, 02:58:24 PM
Hey everyone,
I'm very sorry that I have still not shown up as my character Nigel Bailey.  :shy: :shy:
I have been forgetting, and also when I was about to join a few weeks ago, there wasn't an episode that week!
I've checked the roster and my position on the roster has been given to someone else.
Can I possibly have a different position?
Once again very sorry and will definitely try to get there tomorrow.


Happy New Year All.

Just saw this message - all you need to do is re-apply

Klaw

Poll is up, and this thread is now dedicated to Episode Review.

My thoughts: Things went pretty well as planned, I knew I had what could amount to 2 hours of material today... and managed to keep it around that time.

The story went smooth, though I feel it was light. Next week I'm going to try to provide opportunity to add some heft to it.

Overall, I feel most of the participants performed Admirably. and I look forward to seeing how you all deal with battling fellow Starfleet Officers...

Hope to see you all next week.