News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

joining the server for star trek daedalus [CLOSED]

Started by TJFGuitarman, January 23, 2016, 01:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJFGuitarman

When I try to join, i get this error message:


what should i do?

Martin Thompson

Use the page-up button in the console untill you see a bit that looks like this:

***********************
ERROR: <error here>
***********************

and show us that.


TJFGuitarman

#2
here's the error message further up

Klaw

The only thing I can think of is you're missing a required file. and the only required files for Daedalus are located here: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ACMfQTmiM8c0FMQ&id=590AA12A10C33722%212063&cid=590AA12A10C33722

Just to clarify, you can join the server any other time, correct?

Martin Thompson

Strange, looks like you didnt use RPG-X Ultimate Edition but some older manually installed version since it seems an RPG-X version error.


TJFGuitarman

i downloaded ultimate edition from the download page on this website.  And I downloaded the daedalus files this time last week.
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.  O.O
Do you have a link to the right version of rpgx that i can download thats definately the right version?

Klaw

Quote from: Martin Thompson on January 23, 2016, 01:36:11 PM
Strange, looks like you didnt use RPG-X Ultimate Edition but some older manually installed version since it seems an RPG-X version error.

The problem there is the red message on the console "RPGXEF V1.0"... it looks like it's correct there...