News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek Daedalus - Episode 7: "Reorganized, Rearmed, and Ready for War"

Started by Klaw, January 31, 2016, 10:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

Hey klaw, ill be 10 mis late, but ill be there. Still need to do some stuff around the house I didnt get to yet.


Klaw

Firstly, an apology for running over....

I handed the reigns over to a couple of people and let them do what they wanted (with very little in the way of direction from me) And I think it turned out well - it just also made us run a bit longer than normal...I'm sorry about that.

Now, a recap....

I went with a slightly different story than originally intended... I wanted to take some time and ease us into the unmasking of our enemy,,,, (a good number of hints were thrown out, btw)

We started off, with an address from the President, which then becomes A Military Takeover of the Government. The President is thrown into a cell, right beside a beaten Walter Pierce....

After a time, MACO Captain Veronica James starts making her move to help break Pierce and the President out of Custody.

Riots are breaking out all over, as the Military Takeover turns bloody....

Once free, Pierce takes command, and organizes a resistance. Three months of fighting, and Pierce's largely Civilian force has brought the Military might of Gardner and Foster to a stalemate.

While tracking the movements of the Starfleet Admiral, They notice that he took a shuttle to an abandoned outpost in the North Pole. The revelation comes when it is acknowledged that this was a research station during the height of the Eugenics War. The station only went offline 30 years ago, during the Arctic Campaigns (More on that one will come :P)

once we arrive, we discover one life sign - later two.... and they're both the same man. Gardner - or maybe Gardner Clones?.Gardner Acknowledges that he's been working for the Director, and hints that the Director is a man of superior abilities. He also describes that the Director has 'United the Quadrant'...

A shot from the dark, ended the Talking Gardner Clone, and The team quickly make their way out of the facility.... but not before a note is left on the door....

"You think you've won, Pierce! But MINE is the Superior Intellect!"....


Comments:

I don't know about you all, but I was very happy with the turnout, and the episode.... I think it'll lead rather nicely into my plan next week....

Next week, we'll unmask the Director....and it may be the last time we see a beloved character..... Stay tuned for Details....


Comments and feedback are VERY WELCOME :)