News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Welcome our new Co-Producer!

Started by Klaw, February 11, 2016, 02:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

So, shortly after the mention of introducing a co-writer to the Daedalus writing team, I was approached by a member.

This member showed me some extreme enthusiasm, and a willingness to help put in the work that this series needs.

After some consideration, I have decided to take Scott Archer up on his offer.

So, Starting NOW! Scott and I will be working on a new scope of improvements for the series, and will hopefully be able to bring something back bigger, better and tighter than before :)

Please join me in saying Thank you to Scott :)

Scott Archer

Thanks Klaw :) I look forward to working with you!

Election Watch and IA Assistant
Email: scottarcher@earthelite.co.uk

Shoot


E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Martin Thompson

Nice Scott, looking forward to your turn on things!