News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Star Trek: Lightborn Pilot: Rating Thread

Started by John Adams, April 17, 2016, 03:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What did you think?

10. One of the best if not the best RPs I've ever been apart of
0 (0%)
9.
2 (33.3%)
8.
2 (33.3%)
7.
1 (16.7%)
6.
1 (16.7%)
5. Mediocre
0 (0%)
4.
0 (0%)
3.
0 (0%)
2.
0 (0%)
1. Terrible. Would never go to it again
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

John Adams

What did you think from 1-10? Thoughts, comments, opinions, suggestions? Post below! I had lots of fun putting it on, hope it gets made into an SRP.

Jack Telford


Sheia K'Ress

<br />

StringTheorist

Very well done. Thank you Jenson for saving us from the n00b!

Lipton

#4
I'm so, so sorry I couldn't make it! There was a power outage in my area! I couldn't even tell you guys why I was missing it :( Hopefully we can reschedule a second pilot.

EDIT: People seemed to have liked it. We may not have to reschedule. That's good :)