News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Group Updates? [RESOLVED]

Started by Paenitet, April 02, 2016, 01:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

I've noticed that when you press one of the groups at the bottom (I.e. Cabinet Member, or Media & Marketing) it doesn't correctly list the current members in those groups, as far as I'm aware.

For example, as far as I know, I'm the only member who's M&M, but there's two members in the M&M group.... none of which is me.

Just curious as to whether this is something that is meant to be that way or just hasn't been updated in a long time. The two people who are in the list are Spock, who hasn't been on since 2015, and Minutias, who asn't been on since 2014, and their names are still green. Are they still meant to be members of M&M or something?

Thanks!

Cheerio.

Jenson

I should really go through those groups and update them. I'll take care of it as an IA matter to leave Martin with the technical stuff :)


Martin Thompson

The "Head of Media and Marketing" is a seperate group from regular M&M members. The person who put you in the group 'should' have added you to the M&M group aswell.

I think its an IA matter (atleast i used to do this stuff when i was IA head anyway). But yeah, it hasnt really been maintained. We could have a look at it sometime Jenson, or you can just go ahead and go over the groups, there aren't that many, and check if they are still up to date.


Jenson

Everything's been updated (though I'm waiting to hear back from the RPG-X Staff to check on the status of a couple of people currently in that group)


Paenitet