News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewthetechie

Banned for not being an equal opportunity caffeinator

Archibald

Banned in the name of Tetley


TLO Gold account holder

andrewthetechie

Banned in the name of Sir Thomas Lipton, Bt

Kurt Fraser

Banned because in the space of a day I aged!!

Archibald

Banned because I am congratulating you!


TLO Gold account holder

Minutias

Banned for only being an amateur at turtle stamp licking.

Archibald

Banned because you don't know what it's like in the turtle stamp industry


TLO Gold account holder

andrewthetechie


Lucas Picard

Banned for not coming up something new to say

andrewthetechie

Banned for suggesting that I need something new to say.

Archibald



TLO Gold account holder

Lucas Picard

Banned because I made it double for you to say something new

andrewthetechie

Banned for the sins of your forefathers.

Archibald

Banned because if you look you can see somewhere in my reply now I changed the colour of a word.
(Hint:It may be in red)


TLO Gold account holder

andrewthetechie

Banned for spelling color with a u. Speak proper English!