News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stark

#675
Banned for not being funny.

Baron

#676
Banned for not mentioning the lifetime sub.

Stark

#677
Banned for having more money than me.

The Investigator

#678
Banned for bringing money into this 'debate'.

Taisen-74656

#679
Banned for being too cheap for full fledged quotation marks around this "debate".

Brex

#680
Banned for mentioning a "debate" where none exists since we all know STO is awesome.

FWAH!!!

#681
Banned for using the word "debate".
[align=center]

[/align]

Griffwald

#682
Banned for being the FOURTH person to use quotes in their post. (in a row!)

Martin Thompson

#683
Banned for, well, actually, I just needed 1 more post to have just as many posts as Grizz, so,
Banned for me needing to have 1 more post! :P


Paenitet

#684
Banned because I am the Ambassador between STO and RPG-X players!

Someone make it official!

Stark

#685
Banned because you actually arent.

Paenitet

#686
Banned because I am Ambassador Pupbenny I bring peace between RPG-X and STO players!

Stark

#687
Banned for giving yourself a title.

Paenitet

#688
Banned because I did ask for someone to make it official.

FWAH!!!

#689
Banned for using the word "official".
[align=center]

[/align]