News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

#585
Banned for banning me based on the exact item I've just banned you on.


December. Cheer for everyone!

FWAH!!!

#586
Banned for having 14 words in your post.
[align=center]

[/align]

Paenitet

#587
Banned because I did ban someone but you just obviously lie and can't translate.

FWAH!!!

#588
Banned for underestimating the power of the Dork Side.
[align=center]

[/align]

Andzzy

#589
Banned for being offline.


December. Cheer for everyone!

FWAH!!!

#590
Banned for being a hypocrite.
[align=center]

[/align]

Andzzy

#591
Banned for calling me a hypocrite (also, if you notice, I never log out, so I'm always indicated as online :P).


December. Cheer for everyone!

Griffwald

#592
Banned because you really are OFFLINE right now.

Andzzy

#593
Banned for being right.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#594
Banned for being right.

Griffwald

#595
Banned for repeating a ban.

Paenitet

#596
Banned becasuse I was simply saying that he was right aswell.

Grizz

#597
Banned for not wanting to update your signature.

Brex

#598
Banned for changing the signature designs

FWAH!!!

#599
Banned for not accepting the new signature designs.
[align=center]

[/align]