News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

#600
banned only because my new siggy isn't done yet (I think).


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#601
Banned because pie.

Dendo

#602
Banned because you have Borg in your Signature

Paenitet

#603
Banned because I hope to get a new signature. And pie.

Smyth Wesson

#604
banned for cannibalism

Pie is for reading, not eating.

Cythal

#605
Banned for exageration. Pie is not for reading; as in many sensical matters.

Smyth Wesson

#606
Banned for daring to contradict me.

Paenitet

#607
Banned because if Veritas was a Vulcan then Veritas would be called T'Pie.

Brex

#608
Banned for banning Smyth.

Dendo

#609
Banned because your new file for Allegiance

FWAH!!!

#610
Banned for being a chief.
[align=center]

[/align]

Smyth Wesson

#611
banned for having quotes in your sig

Paenitet

#612
Banned because I'm banning you again! HaHa! >:( :D

FWAH!!!

#613
Banned for playing Flash Trek: Broken Mirror.
[align=center]

[/align]

Smyth Wesson

#614
banned