News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Wilkinson

#855
Banned because I have no answer for that.


Baron

#856
Banned for noticing the blurry text when I didn't.

FWAH!!!

#857
Banned for noticing the blurry text.
[align=center]

[/align]

Dendo

#858
Banned for making an star wars post that i can't read  >:(

Paenitet

#859
Banned because FWAH!!!! is wrong.

Dendo

#860
Banned because you spotted Peirce (me too but yeah)  :P

Paenitet

#861
Banned because Pierce almost killed me!

Dendo

#862
Banned because you bann me for what Peirce did

Paenitet

#863
Banned because you ban me for what I did!

Dendo

#864
Banned because you... Ow Damnit! i can't!

Paenitet

#865
Banned because can't what?

Dendo

#866
Bannedbecause i cant ban you for Banning me!

(BTW is there an SGA game ? )

Paenitet

#867
Banned because I don't watch Star Gate Atlantas!

FWAH!!!

#868
Banned for not watching Stargate Atlantis.
[align=center]

[/align]

Taisen-74656

#869
Banned for moving the date of a RP I really wanted to attend. :P